All goods sold by Vani-T come with a warranty to be free from any defects or faults. This warranty is not transferable.
Goods under warranty cover will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturer. No refund can be provided under any circumstances.
Warranty claims will only be recognised within seven (7) days
of delivery of product and only if the product is found to be faulty or defective.
A large percentage of returned goods are found to be not faulty. If the returned goods are determined by Vani-T to not be faulty, then all returning shipping fees will be worn by the customer. We will seek the permission from the customer to charge this cost to the customer's credit card where possible. Failing this, the goods will be sent back by Australia Post COD freight collected.
All warranties are voided if returned product is found in any way to be mishandled, misinstalled, modified, tampered, abused, or physically damaged.
Please note that every effort is made to match colours shown on our website with actual product colours, unfortunately variances may occur on individual computer screens.
Customer is responsible for any shipping and insurance cost involved in sending the warranty claim goods back to Vani-T. Vani-T is not responsible for any parcel missing in transit, on its return back to Vani-T.
NOTE: The customer acknowledges the products ordered are classified as ‘natural based’ and therefore can have slight variations in colour from batch to batch; as such there may be variances in the product from order to order, the customer acknowledges that these changes are out of our control. Only synthetic colours can achieve colour consistency, and therefore we cannot guarantee natural colours have this same feature.
Please select products carefully when ordering as we do not offer exchange of goods.
Incorrect, Missing or Damaged Products
Please report any discrepancies to Vani-T within 24 hours
of receipt of delivery. This can be done via email to email@example.com
or via phone 1300 780. Returned product(s) must be in its original condition and include all the original packaging. Any attempt to use the incorrect product will be deemed to be acceptance by the customer of the product(s) as a satisfactory substitute for the one that was ordered, and no further claim can be raised thereafter. Vani-T owns the title of any extra goods shipped with your order that have been despatched in error.
How to Return Goods:
- Please email our customer service centre quoting your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 780 340, and provide reason for return to obtain a returns authorisation number (RAN).
- When you have received your RAN, please enter it into the space provided on the returns form included in the documentation that will be emailed to you as well as reason for return. You also need to indicate on this form whether you would like a replacement of warranty goods.
- Please remember that in order for the return to be processed you must ensure that the completed form is included with your return package and that the goods are wrapped securely in the same outer packaging in which you received them.
- Please return your package by registered post and ensure that you keep your receipt as proof of postage.
- All returned goods will be examined upon receipt, as for reasons of hygiene we are unable to offer refunds or replacements on any opened or used goods.
- We will process your return as quickly as possible and will notify you by email once your replacement has been processed. During busy periods, please allow a maximum of seven (7) working days for your replacement to be processed.